Thursday, August 24, 2006

First Review for "No One Else on Earth"

FOUR STARS form JERR! Here's a snippet of the review:
Reviewer: Suni Farrar
Rating: 4 Stars
Heat level: O
"...No One Else on Earth was one heck of an erotic roller coaster ride. It was like reading four books in one. Julie’s friends were not just figureheads that I got quick glances of every now and then. They each had a story and they were all dramatic. One of the most entertaining characters was Tzahyad...I liked him and found him not only interesting, but attractive as well, although, as the novel continued he morphed into the villain from the ninth circle of hell. Which, I must say, I found exciting as well...I could not help turning the page to see what or whom he was going to take advantage of next. I did not feel any guilt over reading the many scenes showing Mike and Julie together. They were hot and I appreciated each moment. Jeanne Barrack and No One Else on Earth are keepers."

1 comment:

Mechele Armstrong said...

Congrats on the great review!