Friday, February 02, 2007

It's A New Year!


A lot has happened in my life, both professional and personal this past year. Since this is a new year, I'd rather concentrate on the good stuff.

First, "A Song of the Sidhe" was nominated for the Romance Studio's CAPA award for the best Erotic Fantasy romance! I am so thrilled about this! The category is small and I am the only nominee in it from Loose Id. I'm up against some big guns, too. Whatever the outcome, it was an honor to be nominated.
This month my sixth novel from Loose Id comes out.
"The Collector 5: The Crystal Flacon" is part of a multi-author series about the mysterious Collector and his quest to claim all the pieces of a love totem. My story was inspired by the much-maligned Lucrezia Borgia. In real life, she was beloved of her husband, Alfonso, Duke d'Este and the people of Ferrara, Italy where she spent the happiest years of her life.
I'm looking forward to this year -- who know what surprises await me!

No comments: